To help those that are faced with walking a path of grief due to the loss of an infant by providing them with the support tools and resources needed for their journey.
Become a FAN of our non-profit Facebook page by visiting http://www.facebook.com/pages/Walk-to-Remember/109013512487911
A Walk to Remember Foundation, based in Littleton, Colorado, is an organization formed to help those touched by all types of infant loss, including pregnancy loss, neonatal loss, stillbirth, and SIDs. It is directed by a dedicated group of volunteers whose lives have been touched by the loss of their child(ren). To accomplish this mission we are dedicated to providing centralized bereavement support resources to those who need them, bereavement care packages to families who have recently suffered a loss, and bereavement education to medical professionals who are faced with patient care involving infant death.
In addition to the bereavement support resources, care packages and education seminars, the foundation also holds an annual “Walk to Remember” as an opportunity for families to come together to remember their lost children.
1. Over one million babies each year in the U.S. die due to miscarriage, stillbirth, neo-natal death, and/or SIDS.
2. To provide Bereavement Care Packages to all Denver Metro hospitals for families who have just suffered the loss of an infant.
3. To provide Bereavement Education to medical professionals who are faced with patient care involving infant death.
4. To provide centralized Bereavement Support Resources to those who need them
5. To hold an annual "Walk to Remember" for parents, family members and friends to come together to remember a precious baby who has died.