Tim will climb the 48 four-thousand foot mountains in New Hampshire to provide assistance to help individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. (Through The Arc of Mass.)
I have always been passionate about Autism awareness and have always found myself wondering what I could possibly do to promote the cause. My brother, Shaun, has autism and him and I have always been very close.
Recently I have set a goal to climb all New Hampshire's 4,000 + foot mountains. There are 48 in total. The idea recently occurred to me to tie this passion of mine to a cause that has always been close to my heart and close to home.
I will be hiking and climbing in all four seasons, taking pictures along the trails and at each summit. Pictures, dates and other details will be posted after each trip.
I'm looking for support through individuals, businesses, or any other organization willing to help.
All money raised will go directly to the Arc of Massachusetts. The Arc's mission is to enhance the lives of individuals who have intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. They accomplish this through advocacy of supports and services based in the community.
644 Cherry Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Phone - 774-627-0095
Email - Shawshank3741@yahoo.com
1. My younger brother, Shaun, is 23 and autistic. He currently resides in a group home for adults with developmental disabilities.
2. My goal is to raise funds to help not only Shaun but others like him at the grass-roots level.
3. I love the White Mountains and have been hiking portions of the Appalachian trail.
4. Over the next year and a half I plan on climbing all 48 four-thousand+ foot mountains in the White Mountains. ***Check out Extended Info below***
5. I'm looking for sponsors, either for each mountain (I.e. $1 per Mountain) or in a lump sum. 100% will go directly to The Arc of Massachusetts