The Royal British Legion is a charity that supports the serving and ex-Service community, and their families, as well as being one of the country's largest membership organisations.
As the national custodian of Remembrance, The Royal British Legion exists to promote the welfare of, and to support the serving and ex-Service men and women and their families. The vast majority of those who have ever served their country in conflicts worldwide are working for peace and the Legion wholeheartedly supports this.
The Royal British Legion is committed to helping young people understand the issues of Remembrance, conflict and peace using informed, integrated and constructive methods.
Support the Legion by donating to the Poppy Appeal at www.poppy.org.
1. Reflection - Through Remembrance of past sacrifice in the cause of freedom
2. Hope - By remembering the past, a younger generation has the chance of a better future
3. Comradeship - Through shared experience and mutual support
4. Selflessness - By putting others first
5. Service - To those in need and in support of the whole community