IDA is an international animal protection organization dedicated to ending the exploitation & abuse of animals by defending their rights, welfare, & habitat.
In Defense of Animals promotes educational events, cruelty investigations, boycotts, grassroots activism, and hands-on rescue through sanctuaries in Mississippi and Cameroon, Africa.
Today, humans are inflicting great harm and suffering on the world's creatures and the enivornment through industries and attitudes that exploit animals and destroy wildlife. The response to this injustice is the development of a movement -the Animal Rights Movement: the vehicle for millions who seek justice and compassion for animals.
Animal rights is an affirmation of all life, of humanity's ability and need to nurture and protect the sanctity of life in all species, human and non-human alike.
1. Urge students to object to dissection
2. Remove elephants from zoos
3. Ban Foie Gras
4. Enact stricter laws governing rodeo operations
5. End Cock Fighting
6. End Greyhound Racing
7. End Bull Fighting
8. Ban Animal Circuses
9. Encourage the Korean Government to enforce the Animal Protection Act
10. Stop companies from selling fur
11. Help all cities adopt the term "Guardian"
12. Save dolphins, whales, seas, sea lions, sea otters and other sea creatures
13. End marine mammal captivity
14. Boycott Petland
15. Support Buck's Bill, eliminating Class B Dealers
16. Stop Puppy Mills
17. Help Unwanted Animals
18. Promote Veganism
19. Implement humane alternatives to animal testing
20. Protect wildlife
21. End exotic bird trade