Partnering with local communities and organizations to create sustainable centers of excellence for children with autism Worldwide.
The Global Autism Project, founded in 2003 works to bridge the Global Gap in the Resources and understanding of autism. Where fear resides in place of effective resources, little can be done to help these children. The Global Autism Project is working hard to change that.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- JOIN the cause
- SHARE the cause on your own wall
- INVITE your friends by signing the 'Invite Pledge'
- DONATE your status
- FEATURE the cause in your profile
- SIGN UP for notifications and emails to stay informed
- BECOME a fan of The Global Autism Project's profile
- DONATE to the Cause: All donations are tax deductible, processed through Network for Good, and benefit The Global Autism Project.
To learn more please visit us at www.globalautismproject.org
1. Autism rates are estimated to be 1 in 150.
2. Change and development must be conducted from the ground up.
3. All children deserve access to effective resources.