beause SEXX matters
The Society for Women’s Health Research (SWHR), a national non-profit organization based in Washington DC, is widely recognized as the thought leader in research on sex differences and is dedicated to improving women’s health through advocacy, education, and research.
Visit our Web site (www.swhr.org) to learn more.
1. SWHR informs people about about contemporary women’s health issues.
2. SWHR advocates for the advancement of military women's health through research.
3. SWHR encourages the study of sex differences.
4. SWHR promotes the inclusion of women in medical research studies and clinical trials.
5. SWHR advocates for increased funding for research on women’s health.