AAPD organizes the disability community to be a powerful voice for change – politically, economically, and socially.
1. In addition to organizing the disability community, AAPD runs the national disability mentoring, voting, internship programs.
2. AAPD runs employment, technology and faith programs.
3. AAPD works to shape federal, state and local policy and legislation that affects the disability community.
4. Visit www.AAPD.com for more information
5. Become a fan of AAPD on our fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AAPD/200884994876?ref=nf
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 52-1930174)