“To promote better understanding and friendship between the ethnic Chinese and Tibetans through dialogue on cultural, religious, artistic, and human rights issues”.
1. Dedicated to promoiting friendship, understanding and peaceful coexistence between Tibetans and Chinese in the U.S. and abroad.
2. Dispel harmful distortions and steroetypes of Chinese and Tibetans by propaganda & mass media. The Collective seeks to find a safe common ground.
3. Oppression, racism, discrimation, sexism, and social injustices can be exposed through honest and meaningful dialogue in a spirit of unity.
4. Open to all people of all ethnic, cultural backgrounds, especially Tibetan & Chinese interested building genuine friendships.
5. Independent Thinkers, Peace Advocates, poets, musicians, writers, filmmakers, artists, educators, Buddhists, Compassionate Ones are Invited