Share the hope we have by caring for orphans
Show Hope is mobilizing a movement to care for the most pressing needs of orphans in distress by providing 1) Adoption Aid grants to families who are adopting, and 2) life-giving Orphan Care through Show Hope Special Care Centers.
Located in Luoyang, China, Maria's Big House of Hope is Show Hope's flagship Special Care Center. Additionally, we care for children in two additional Special Care Centers, and hope to extend this care for the most medically fragile orphans as funding becomes available.
- AWARE of the need of orphans around the world,
- RESPONDING to God's love for us and call to care for orphans,
- SHOWING HOPE to waiting children.
Read the facts:
* More than 140 million children have lost one or both parents
* At least 16.2 million children worldwide have lost both parents
* Every 14 seconds a child loses a parent due to AIDS
* Conflict has orphaned or separated 1 million children from their families in the 1990s
1. No child should be left as an orphan
2. It is our responsibility to care for orphans
3. Everyone can change their world for orphans
4. Engage. Care. Change.