Time magazine called it "the Decade from Hell,"
but over the past 10 years Reality Changers has:
* lowered high school dropout rates
* increased college graduation rates
* defied local homicide rates
* broken the cycle of incarceration
* decreased teen pregnancy rates
* outpopularized the use of illegal drugs
Find out how at Reality Changers' Annual State of the Inner-City Address!
WHO: Christopher Yanov, Founder & Executive Director of Reality Changers
* Michael Gaulden, 12th Grade, San Diego High - After 10 years of homelessness, Michael is seeking a full-ride scholarship to a top local university in the fall
* Marymar Ramirez, 12th Grade, La Jolla High - With an income of less than $28,000, Marymar has applied to over 30 colleges over the past two months
* Jesse Sanchez, Harvard Freshman - With an annual family income of $7,000, Jesse received a full-ride $215,000 scholarship to Harvard this fall
WHERE: 3910 University Ave, San Diego CA 92105 (on the rooftop of the parking structure)
WHEN: Wednesday, January 13, 2010; 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact: