ake a few minutes out of your life, to become an organ donor and save many lives.
Organ and tissue transplants offer patients a new chance at healthy, productive, normal lives and return them to their families, friends and communities. You have the power to change someone's world by being a donor. It's about living. It's about Life.
Ways to become an Organ Donor
* Indicating your wishes in your will
* By signing a donor card
* Through instructions on the back of your driver's licenses
1. In 2001, at least 6,251 people died waiting for an organ. Thats twice as many killed in September 11th terrorist attacks.
2. Over the last three decades, more than 50,000 Americans have died while waiting for an oragn
3. Thats nearly the U.S. total of people who dies in Vietnam.