further scientific study and development of the moon
To further the creation of communities on the Moon involving large-scale industrialization and private enterprise. The promotion of interest in the exploration, research, development, and habitation of the Moon, through the media of conferences, the press, library and museum exhibits, and other literary and educational means
The promotion of interest in the exploration, research, development, and habitation of the Moon, through the media of conferences, the press, library and museum exhibits, and other literary and educational means;
The support, by funding or otherwise, of scholarships, libraries, museums and other means of encouraging the study of the Moon and related technologies;
The stimulation of the advancement and development of applications of space and related technologies and encouragement of entrepreneurial development thereof;
The bringing together of persons from government, industry, educational institutions, the press, and other walks of life for the exchange of information about the Moon;
Promoting collaboration between various societies and groups interested in developing and utilizing the Moon.
Informing the public at large on matters related to the Moon; and
The provision of suitable recognition and honor to individuals and organizations which have contributed to the advancement of the exploration, research, development, and habitation of the Moon, as well as scientific and technological developments related thereto.
1. creation of a space-faring civilization which will establish communities on the Moon
2. promotion of large-scale industrialization and private enterprise on the Moon
3. Agresssive Support for Vision for Space Exploration (VSE)
4. will take advantage of every opportunity to promote space-based solar power
5. deployment of hundreds of Solar Power Satellites makes environmental and economic sense only if they are built out of lunar materials
6. both federal and state laws be examined to remove impediments and emplace enabling legislation
7. A national investment in SBSP may return many times its value