We are a national, community-based organization of volunteers, whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer.
Thanks to the work of our volunteers and staff, and the generosity of our donors, the Canadian Cancer Society is leading the fight against cancer. We fight back by:
- doing everything we can to prevent cancer from ever happening in the first place
- funding research to outsmart cancer
- empowering, informing, supporting and improving the lives of Canadians living with cancer
- rallying Canadians to make cancer history
1. We have more impact against more cancers in more communities than any other cancer charity in Canada.
2. We do everything we can to prevent cancer, save lives and support those living with cancer.
3. We offer you the most meaningful opportunities to make the biggest difference.