We seek to change the federal classification of Marijuana.
We have researched the classification reports about Marijuana and feel they are unjustified. We are trying to get the Federal government to change the classification of marijuana from a class 1 controlled substance down to a class 3. As a class 1 the DEA has regulation to continue raids in CA and other "legal" states. Our ability to operate legal marijuana operations in states that allow it is compromised with this classification in place.
1. Marijuana is safer than Heroin. Heroin is a Class 1 Substance.
2. Re-Classification can be done by the DEA or Congress
3. Marijuana should be a class 3 substance.
4. Classification as a Class 1 Substance impedes on State's rights.
5. Re-Classification restricts the DEA's ability to enforce raids unchecked.