To increase public awareness of libraries as an alternative to consumerism
Your local public library is the best service tax dollars can buy!
Things you can do at your library:
- surf the internet for free.
- attend a program or storytime.
- find information on research topics, job hunts, legal situations, and more.
- check out the latest novel, CD, movies or magazines without having to buy them first.
1. Libraries are as important to communities as police or firehouses.
2. Borrowing books, cds & movies saves money.
3. Libraries are fun.