Prevention and early detection of cancer through scientific research, education and community outreach to all populations, including children and the underserved.
The Prevent Cancer Foundation focuses its energies and resources on those cancers —including lung, breast, prostate, colorectal, cervical, skin, oral and testicular — that can be prevented through lifestyle changes or detection and treatment in their early stages.
• Don’t use tobacco
• Protect your skin from the sun
• Practice safer sex
• Limit alcohol consumption
• Eat a variety of healthy foods, especially fresh fruits and vegetables
• Stay active and maintain a healthy weight
• Follow cancer-screening guidelines
• Get immunized
1. Reduce Your Risk!
2. Healthy Eating
3. Exercise Daily
4. No Smoking
5. Regular Screening
Prevent Cancer Foundation
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 52-1429544)