You can take steps today to stop drinking Liquor..!!!
Your first step might be to see your doctor, contact a support group, or set a date in the near future to stop. While some people can stop drinking on their own, others need medical help to manage the physical process of withdrawal.
If you think you have an addiction to alcohol, talk to your doctor about whether you need to withdraw from alcohol under medical supervision. Your doctor can give you medicine that will help you safely withdraw from alcohol. Other medicines might be prescribed later to help you stay sober. With a doctor's help, withdrawal from alcohol is safer.
1. Prevent or reduce health problems that are made worse by alcohol use, such as liver damage.
2. Prevent harm to your unborn baby if you are pregnant.
3. Reduce related family concerns or relationship problems.
4. Increase your ability to be productive at work, school, and home.
5. Reduce legal problems that you might have as a result of misuse of alcohol.