Raise money and awareness for pediatric cancer by supporting Hope & Heroes Children's Cancer Fund
The Silver Lining Society is a group of active young people who are committed to making a difference in the lives of children with cancer.
Our mission is to raise funds and awareness by creating exciting social events that are meaningful, fun and will spread the importance of charitable involvement through the youth community of New York City. All proceeds from our events benefit the Hope & Heroes Children’s Cancer Fund at Columbia University Medical Center. We believe that whatever your talents, skills and experience may be you can contribute to this group and help make a difference while maximizing your personal potential.
1. Create the best possible care for children with cancer
2. Support patient families and friends
3. Treats all patients regardless of their financial situation
4. Four supporting programs include: The Integrative Therapies Program, The Valerie Fund Psychosocial Program,
5. The Center for Survival Wellness, & Developmental Therapeutics.