To promote the well-being of children coping with serious illness, and their families through arts-in-medicine programs.
Beads of Courage is a resilience-based intervention designed to support and strengthen the protective resources in children coping with serious illness. Through the program children tell their story using colorful beads as meaningful symbols of courage that commemorate milestones they have achieved along their unique treatment path.
1. Jean Baruch - Executive Director and Founder
2. Christy Puetz - Arts in Medicine Program Director
3. Robert Simmons - Director of Bead Donations
4. Lori Greenberg - Director of Development
5. Colin Smith, Program Director