We equip and empower children and families to reach their potential and become contributing members of a strong community.
Through your contributions to Berea Children's Home and Family Services, our organization is able to continue providing high-quality, comprehensive services along with expanding and starting new programs, which positively change the lives of children, families, and adults.
For more information about Berea Children's Home and Family Services, please visit our website at www.bchfs.org or call us at 440.234.2006 or 800.639.4974 and ask to speak with someone in the Advancement Department.
1. Providing a safe haven to previously abused and neglected children
2. Keeping families together through counseling services
3. Offering support services to our Medically Fragile Foster Care families who care for infants and children with major medical problems and handicaps
4. Teaching parenting skills to at-risk mothers and families
5. Providing job training to young adults