On Friday 29 May 2009 Craig Goozee set out on the journey of a lifetime.
1. He’s not a famous athlete or a celebrity, yet Craig completed a 12,500km marathon around Australia
2. in an attempt to raise more than $1 million for Children’s Cancer Institute Australia for Medical Research (CCIA).
3. The journey took Craig from A to B for C, Australia Square to Bennelong Point for Cancer…the long way round!
4. Craig was Inspired by the courage and determination of his daughter Jessica who lost her battle with cancer in 1999 at the age of nine
5. Please visit www.a2b4c.com.au for more information.