Back to Childrens Hope Chest of Dreams

Support(T.P.S)Temporary Protective Status to Haitian refugees in the U.S

Support extending Temporary Protective Status to Haitian refugees currently in the U.S to stay temporarily, as a response to the natural disasters and political strife that have plagued the country. TPS would allow hard working people to remain temporarily and legally in the U.S and continue to support themselves, send money back home to their relatives and contribute to the U.S economy. Call the U.S capitol switchboard, 202-224-2131 and ask for your member of U.S House of representatives by name( If you dont know it give your zip code). Say "I am urging REP.______ to co sponsor H.R.5221IH, the Haitian Protection Act of 2007." What are you going to do to help Haiti????

to comment