Provide an outdoor education and recreation experience for persons with special needs.
1. Contribute to the mental and physical well-being and development of children and adults with special needs through an organized program.
2. Provide activities which develop a feeling of self confidence through accomplishments and foster a feeling of self worth.
3. Promote the dev of interpersonal relationships and social skills which will helpchildren and adults adjust to a world outside their immediate family.
4. Provide the opportunity for respite to family members.
5. Visit www.campvajc.org for more informaton!