Break the cycle of youth violence by Empowering Kids, Saving Lives, and Teaching Peace.
The Tariq Khamisa Foundation (TKF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to Breaking the Cycle of Youth Violence by Empowering Kids, Saving Lives, and Teaching Peace. Through TKF’s school-based nonviolence programs and curriculum, TKF works with elementary, middle, and high school students. We teach them about the realities of gangs, violence, revenge, and the importance of becoming “peacemakers”.
Your donations will help us offer these programs at no charge to the San Diego County Schools and Community. Find out more at www.TKF.org
1. Violence is Real & Hurts Us All. Your Actions have Consequences.
2. You can make good and nonviolent choices.
3. You can work towards Forgiveness as Opposed to Seeking Revenge.
4. Everyone, including You, Deserves to be Loved and Treated Well.
5. From Conflict, Love and Unity are Possible. Find out more at www.TKF.org