The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House provides a home away from home for families of critically ill children receiving treatment at local hospitals.
1. PRMH serves over 2,000 families each year while their children receive lifesaving medical care.
2. PRMH operates two Houses in Philadelphia, as well as Ronald McDonald Camp and two Family Rooms at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
3. While it costs PRMH over $75 per night to provide housing and supportive services, families are asked to contribute only $15 per night.
4. So many families suffer economic hardship in order to provide the best care for their children that over 70% cannot afford that modest nightly fee.
5. No one is ever turned away due to inability to pay. Learn more at www.philarmh.org.