To Prevent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago
This Page is Powered by
Sil Graphix & Plug Caribbean
Terrible Each week, the media appeals for information about unsolved crimes that are highlighted in television re-enactments, radio spots and newspaper articles.
* 555 will provide a highly secure and confidential line to report organised crime and criminal activity.
* 555 has no call-back or trace, thereby eliminating the fear of identification or reprisal.
* 555 is aimed at building a broad alliance of citizens in the fight against crime.
* 555 is supported by enhanced coordination and the deployment of the full matrix of the security apparatus of Trinidad and Tobago.
* Calls will be received by a specially-vetted and trained team that processes the information and passes it on for action by the appropriate security agency.
WHAT TO REPORT TO 555
* Car Stealing
* Money Laundering
* Child Abuse
* Domestic Violence
* Murder and Shootings
* Drug Dealing
* Illegal Guns
* Gang-Related Activity
1. Crime Stoppers Simple And Secure
2. 555 ANTI-CRIME PROGRAMME