Sending love to Lilly and Family and furthering awareness of SMA
Raising awareness of Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1, the number one genetic killer of children under 2 world wide. Hoping to raise prevention awareness. Genetic testing is available and should be suggested by doctors and gynacologists before becoming pregnant.
1. Raising awareness of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
2. Raising awareness about genetic testing before pregnancy
3. Sending Love to Lilly and family
4. Petitioning the Australian Government to provide funding for medical research and awareness at www.savinglilly.com.au
5. Spreading awareness of the various petitions around the world to find a cure for SMA. www.petitiontocuresma.com curesma.org fsma.org mda.org