The Benefit El Salvador Project is an ongoing fundraising effort to contribute to the supply of medical equipment and resources for public health care clinics in rural areas of El Salvador.
Currently, the project is working to raise $10,000 in order to purchase medical supplies for the clinics in Taquillo and Zaragoza. Together these clinics serve a population of approximately 40,000 people. The clinics see between 120 - 180 patients every day, but they lack much of the medical equipment and supplies that are essential for treatment. These are the only public health care facilities in these areas.
The Benefit El Salvador Project will purchase the most urgently needed medical supplies for the clinic. Some of these items include: Blood Pressure Cuffs, Stethoscopes, Thermometers, Otoscopes, Alcohol Prep Pads, Ace Bandages, Sterile Gauze Bandages, Wheel Chairs, Crutches, Suture Kits, and more.
If just 2000 people pitched in five dollars, the goal of the fundraising effort would be met. $10,000 will provide the means to purchase all of the most urgently needed supplies, and would contribute directly and effectively to the improvement of the quality and availability of health care in these communities.
Please consider this opportunity to effectively deliver change to thousands of people. Your contribution will directly benefit the lives of those in need of health care in rural El Salvador. Your contribution, whatever the size, will directly benefit the lives of those in need of health care in Zaragoza and Taquillo, El Salvador.
To make a donation securely and efficiently please visit:
To learn more and view photographs please visit:
1. To raise $10K in order to purchase medical supplies & equipment for the public healthcare clinics that serve Zaragoza & Taquillo, El Salvador.
2. The Clinic needs a wheelchair, crutches, hospital linens, sterile bandages, blood pressure cuffs, suture kits, otoscopes, and so much more.
3. To find out more visit: http://www.benefitelsalvador.com/
4. To donate now visit: http://www.mountainfund.org/projects/active-projects/healthcare/benefit-el-salvador
5. Please consider taking part in this opportunity to directly, and effectively deliver change to thousands of people.