Mission: To end the use of animals in civilian and military trauma training courses.
A handful of medical training facilities continue to use and kill animals in trauma training courses.
This still happens despite the availability of simulators and other nonanimal methods approved by the American College of Surgeons, the organization that oversees these courses.
Learn more at www.HumaneTraumaTraining.org.
Spread the word:
• Invite your Facebook friends to join this Cause!
• Click the "Share" button to share this Cause on your Facebook profile
1. Using and killing animals in trauma training courses is cruel and unnecessary.
2. The vast majority of trauma training courses now use superior teaching tools—advanced human patient simulators and other nonanimal methods.
3. Learn how you can help end the use of animals in trauma training: www.HumaneTraumaTraining.org.