Thank you for your continued efforts to help the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Workforce Freedom Initiative fight the “Employee Free Choice Act.”
We recently rounded up polling on various EFCA “compromise” proposals being kicked around in the Senate in five key states. Check out the latest facts:
- 68% of Virginia voters oppose granting union organizers access to the workplace.
- 81% of Pennsylvania voters believe the government should stay out of negotiations over a union contract.
- In Louisiana, 69% of voters oppose expanding union access to employees’ email addresses.
- 65% of voters in Arkansas favor prohibiting unions from visiting workers at home without their permission.
- 56% of voters in Nebraska oppose 5-day “ambush” union elections.
- See all five full polls here: http://www.uschamber.com/wfi
As you know, the fight is far from over. Your continued support is key to success. Please invite your friends, family, and colleagues to join your efforts and become a part of the Virtual March Against Card Check. It’s easy to join the march; just click to create a virtual you on the National Mall: http://bit.ly/IGJZp
As always, thank you for making you voice heard,
Workforce Freedom Initiative
U.S. Chamber of Commerce