The Renal Support Network (RSN) is a nonprofit organization that provides non-medical services to those affected by chronic kidney disease (CKD).
The Renal Support Network (RSN) is a nonprofit, patient-focused, patient-run organization that provides non-medical services to those affected by chronic kidney disease (CKD). RSN strives to help patients develop their personal coping skills, special talents, and employability by educating and empowering them (and their family members) to take control of the course and management of the disease. A vital role of RSN is to provide lawmakers and policymakers with the patients’ perspective on the needs and capabilities of people with CKD.
The Renal Support Network values people with kidney disease and helps them become self-sufficient through education, advocacy, and hope for a better tomorrow.
We let them know they are not alone in the struggle against kidney disease. We will continually increase our ability to:
• Help patients find resources to manage their disease
• Produce materials and activities that make their lives more enjoyable
• Offer patients and family education on life enhancement and illness-related issues
• Showcase the talent and untapped potential of people with CKD.
• Teach patients how to advocate for themselves with legislative partnering.
We aspire to be recognized as the premier patient-driven organization.
1. An illness is too demanding when you don’t have hope.
2. When your kidneys stop functioning, that doesn’t mean you do too.
3. One friend can make a difference.