July 7, 2010
Dear Administrators of the Causes Pages supporting PANDORA,
I sincerely appreciate you spreading the word about this important effort. I have posted the test below on the NEI Center Cause page, now I ask you that you do the same on your cause page, because we don't have a special account with Causes (it cost us money) we ask that you please do it on our behalf. Feel free to add your own introduction if you wish.
Patient Alliance for Neuroendocrineimmune... Disorders Organization for Research & Advocacy, Inc. (this is how you have to search for us if you need.) DBA as P.A.N.D.O.R.A. is holding a very good ranking on Chase Community Giving. We are the only organization from within our overall Neuroendocrineimmune Disorders (NEIDs) Community that has made to the top 200 ranking now at number 114. You can vote at http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/550795076-patient-alliance-neuroendocrineimmu-disorders-org-for-resech-amp-adv-inc
We have accomplished this amazing task with the support of individuals like Frank OpDeBeeck,who created a tutorial video to get us on the top 200 and many more, including Phil Campos, who produced the video for the contest, Andrea Martel, Sus Cue-Sagman, Michelle Lonchar, Gaston Gingues, Andrea Pring, Pat LaRosa, Cort Johnson, Blair Miller, Martina M Punktchen, Claire Randall, Nancy K Jay, Thomas Hennessey, Keith Baker, and so many more. Our board members on Facebook, and so many more. You know who you are and we are grateful to you all!
We are also grateful to the National Fibromyalgia Association, The CFIDS Association and the Whittemore Peterson Institute for posting on their Facebook pages asking their fans to vote for P.A.N.D.O.R.A. too.
BUT if we do not get a significant spike on the number of daily votes for our organization, we will lose the opportunity to receive a grant in the amount of $20,000.00. While for some of the larger organizations this may be a drop in the bucket, for us it 95% of an entire year's budget. It is priceless!
Look at what we can do with $20,000.00.
1) Pay our phones, web site hosting, newsletters costs for 2010. Get a new computer that can handle new technology specifically for non-profits including a new efficient donor data base.
2) Get a new updated web site that will continue to inform you and share what we do best.
3) Hire a part-time person to help us in the office to respond to an ever growing number of inquiries & assistance for individuals stricken with NEIDS.
4) Continuing to position our organization and our strategical partners, so we can move on with our main project: The establishment of the NEI Center(TM), in New Jersey. It will take time and money to get this off the ground.
4) Travel to DC to represent you at the CFSAC meetings, Pain Medical Conferences and at the IACFS-ME conference in Ottawa next year.
5) Collaborate with other organizations through our micro-grants for medical students, educational conferences and advocacy/lobbying efforts in the U.S. and abroad.
6) Expand the Quality of Life Advocate Program: Patient Advocates helping others and "paying forward".
7) Expand the Advocate Extraordinaire Program for PANDORA and the NEI Center(TM)
8) Cost of educational brochures (art work, printing and mailing)
9) Support of empowerment groups in Florida and beyond.
10) Provide support to parents with children stricken with NEIDs.
10) Strengthen an organization that is patient-driven and physician approved.
Please vote today for Patient Alliance for Neuroendocrineimmune...(DBA) P.A.N.D.O.R.A. http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/550795076-patient-alliance-neuroendocrineimmu-disorders-org-for-resech-amp-adv-inc
if you haven't voted yet, we will run the risk of...