Find a cure for CFS, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Lyme Disease and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities syndrome (NEIDS)
The NeuroEndocrineImmune (NEI) Center™ is a community, patient-driven grass roots project of P.A.N.D.O.R.A. in partnership with the Lanford Foundation–Lifelyme, Inc. It will be the first research center to incorporate biomedical engineering, scientific, and clinical research and integrate patient computer-aided disease diagnosis and treatment (CADDT), which was specifically designed for multisystem illnesses and complex diseases. Guided by medical scientists and clinical researchers, with pertinent social services, the center staff will enhance the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide. The Center and its satellite locations will strive to facilitate cooperative and authoritative educational resources in clinical research, medical ethics, accountability, and patient/caregiver education, with the goal of providing new, integrated treatment programs for complex chronic illnesses. The cornerstone of the NEI Center is that discoveries and advances made in any one of the neuroendocrineimmune illnesses: chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), myalgic encephalomyelitis or encephalopathy (ME), fibromyalgia (FM), Gulf War syndrome/illness (GWS/GWI), multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), environmental illness (EI), chronic or persistent Lyme disease (CLD-PLD), Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), and autism, will be applicable and beneficial to other neuroendocrineimmune illnesses, thereby bringing us closer to a cure.
New Jersey Assemblyman & Deputy Speaker Upendra Chivukula and Assemblyman Herb Conbaway and Assemblywoman Connie Wagner, sponsored AR 202 for the establishment of the Neuroendocrineimmune Center. Now in the Senate side, Senators Loretta Weinberger & Senator Christopher "Kip" Bateman are now sponsoring SR 133.
Once the standing resolution is passed on both houses in the New Jersey Legislature, the process to establish the NeuroEndocrineImmune Center will take shape. So spread the word. Be generous and donate today to this cause.
1. It is estimated that 20 million Americans are suffering with one or two of these illnesses
2. "The patient-driven physician approved" center will promote, conduct and disseminate research of Neuroendocrineimmune Disorders
3. First research center to incorporate biomedical engineering scientific & clinical research, & integrating patient computer aided disease treatment
4. The Center will be guided by medical science & clinical research with pertinent social services enhancing the quality of life for millions of patients
5. It will serve as a referral office and liaison to social services agencies assisting disabled and financially strapped patients
Patient Alliance for Neuroendocrineimmune Disorders Organization for Research and Advocacy, Inc.
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 38-2806279)