Providing education and compassionate support to empower our community.
Crime Victims Assistance Center, Inc. is a non-profit agency committed to increasing awareness and understanding the needs of crime victims and those affected by, or at risk of experiencing crime.
We provide the following services and more to Broome County:
* Crisis Intervention
* Long term and short term counseling
* Supportive Services
* Prevention & Education in local schools & businesses
* Victim advocacy
* 24 Hour Crisis Line
* Sexual Assault Forensic Examiners Project (SAFE)
* NYS Crime Victims Board Compensation
* DWI Victim Impact Panel
1. Providing advocacy and help to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, child sexual abuse and neglect, harassment, stalking, etc.