Help find a solution for our homeless
Los Angeles leads the country in the number of homeless people struggling to survive. Close to 100,000 people are homeless in Los Angeles county alone. This is more than double the number of homeless in New York. This problem embraces many other underlying issues - addiction, lack of affordable housing, spousal abuse, poverty, lack of health care and lack of services for the mentally ill. It's time that we all took a look at this problem. The movie, "Skid Row" will be used to raise awareness of this national problem and help raise donations for The Midnight Mission and PrAsperity Project.
1. Provide shelter for the homeless.
2. Provide services for the mentally ill.
3. Take care of our veterans.
4. Provide services for women and children living on the streets.
5. Increase services to help people get their lives back on track.