The Princess Project promotes self-confidence and individual beauty by providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school girls who cannot otherwise afford them.
The Princess Project provides Bay Area high school girls with free prom dresses and accessories in dress giveaways in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, the East Bay, and San Diego.
Since 2002, The Princess Project has served over 9,000 high school girls!
Visit www.princessproject.org for more information & information on dress giveaways this march!
1. We celebrate the beauty and diversity of girls everywhere, in every size
2. We strive to offer meaningful volunteer leadership opportunities for women and connecting them to high school girls.
3. We value the importance of recycling and of using the earth’s resources wisely
4. We strive to include the diversity of people represented in the Bay Area community in our volunteer corps
5. We strive to create a respectful, fun atmosphere for the girls we serve at the Dress Giveaway events.