Providing life's essentials to the poorest of the poor.
Hand in Hand Ministries is a 501c3 non-profit organization with offices in Appalachia, Belize and Nicaragua. Our primary goals are to provide food, medicine, clothing, housing and educational opportunities for those who would otherwise go without.
1. Providing education, home repair, food pantry and more in Appalachia.
2. Support scholarship, home building, adult education and feeding programs in Nicaragua.
3. Building for Change has built over 100 homes for the poor in Belize.
4. HHM's Outreach Center provides services, medicine and care for children with HIV/AIDS in Belize-the only facility of its kind in Belize
5. Supplies Over Seas (SOS) collects and ships medical equipment and supplies to those in need around the world. www.hhministries.com