To empower mothers to achieve their own breastfeeding goals by providing compassionate and comprehensive support along with current and consistent advice by informed practitioners.
The Newman clinic, located in Toronto, provides support to families and health professionals around the world through its website, dvds and print resources.
1. We teach mothers how to: Achieve the best latch possible, supporting the mother so that she can repeat this on her own at home
2. Tell the difference between a baby's sucking and actually getting milk
3. Recognize early feeding cues and knowing when baby has really had enough
4. Relax so that the mother and the baby may enjoy a relaxed and positive breastfeeding experience
5. We also provide online education and support here: http://www.drjacknewman.com