Educate others about the truth behind abortion.
Abort73.com exists to cut through the skewed rhetoric of a broadly “pro-choice” culture by presenting young people with the conclusive evidence that abortion is a massive injustice, one which has and continues to systematically destroy the most innocent and helpless members of the human race.
If everyone donates just $5, think of all the good we can do!! "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead
1. We took abortion and shortened it to "abort". In this form it can mean either to have an abortion, or more generally, to terminate an operation or procedure. Next we took the year in which abortion was federally legalized in the U.S., 1973, and shortened it to "73". When put together you can look at the name in two ways. Either it is an abbreviation of Abortion 1973, or it is a resource to help "abort" (terminate) the 1973 Supreme Court decision which legalized abortion. Both work, and both were in view when the name was chosen.
2. We wanted a name that would be mysterious, something that would give away very little of the website's content, while piquing the curiosity of those who see it. We have specifically avoided pro-life catch phrases because we don't want to be instantly written off as "just another bunch of anti-abortion zealots". People think they know about abortion, but they don't. We're fighting against misperceptions, trying to bring in and engage students who have no interest in abortion and would never knowingly seek out a pro-life website.
"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." ~Mother Teresa
1. Human life begins at conception.
2. Abortion is a violation of human rights.
3. To change the law, we must first educate others.
LOXAFAMOSITY MINISTRIES INC
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 52-2400448)