- To raise global awareness of Peace Day, 21 September annually. PLEASE GO TO www.peaceoneday.com THANK YOU!
The idea to try and establish peace for a day so that aid workers, medical staff etc can get into the war zones and treat those in need.
- To raise global awareness of Peace Day, 21 September annually.
- To engage all sectors of society, including governments, organisations of the United Nations system, regional and non-governmental organisations and individuals in observance of 21 September, through the practical manifestation of non-violence and ceasefire in accordance with UN GA Resolution 55/282, and encourage action on Peace Day that creates a united and sustainable world.
Here is the link for the beneficiary:
1. Jeremy Gilley's efforts to create an annual day of global ceasefire and non-violence with a fixed calendar date inspires many to act and support this
2. To raise awreness so that more people know and understand about peace one day.
3. By working together there will be Peace One Day.