To improve living conditions and reduce unnecessary suffering in rural Africa through education and compassionate health care.
Implicit to every project that we undertake is the understanding that it will ultimately be sustainable with little or no outside assistance, and that it will be accomplished free of the imposition of any foreign social, political, or spiritual values.
1. REDUCE the spread of such major diseases as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, typhoid, and STDs
2. IMPROVE access and distribution of clean water.
3. FOSTER global partnerships between Ugandan and American organizations and institutions.
4. EMPOWER the villagers of Ddegeya, especially women, through health education outreach and microfinance opportunities.
5. SUPPORT primary and higher education.
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 75-3216966)