Let's pay tribute and give thanks to those who work in our jails and prisons
1. Correctional officers work where most people will never go
2. Correctional staff face fear, danger, and adversity everyday to keep citizens safe
3. Despite the dangers, officers go inside the walls to help rehabilitate and keep safe those many of us have forgotten
4. Correctional officers are in a unique position to enforce and protect the Constitutional rights of all people.
5. There are no parades, no banners, and no adoring crowds. Even so, correctional officers still faithfully perform their thankless duties.