End Exploitation and Trafficking
EXIT is a campaign about freedom -- about our rights as human beings to choose where we live, where we work, who our friends are, and who we love.
Most of us take these freedoms for granted, but hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world have had these basic human rights taken away. They are victims of trafficking – modern-day slaves -- and criminals have forced, defrauded, or coerced them into various forms of labor, or prostitution.
Please visit: www.exitcampaign.org
1. Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings and their use by criminals to make money
2. That could mean deceiving and/or forcing people into prostitution, domestic servitude or manual labor
3. It is a tragic form of modern-day slavery and is one of the most urgent human rights problems
4. At any one point it is estimated that there are 2.5 million victims of trafficking worldwide (ILO)
5. Join the fight to end this cruel trade