A progressive Methodist Movement dedicated to BEing a fully inclusive church
The Church Within A Church Movement is heeding the Call to Be Church in new ways
1. Re-visioning multicultural expressions of Church that celebrate diversity of all kinds.
2. Planting faith communities that unleash Church from its old divisions and injustices to places of radical hospitality and unconditional love.
3. Nurturing the development of faith communities that transform lives that in turn transform communities.
4. Growing a movement to reclaim the Church from its bigoted laws of “No!” to its sacred message of “Yes!”
5. Provide a pathway for lesbians and gay men to be ordained in the Methodist tradition through a credible process of Extraordinary Ordination.