Reduce the consumption of water
Water conservation refers to reducing use of fresh water, through technological or social methods. The goals of water conservation efforts include:
1.Sustainability, to ensure availability for future generations, the withdrawal of fresh water from an ecosystem should not exceed its natural replacement rate.
2.Energy conservation, water pumping, delivery, and wastewater treatment facilities consume a significant amount of energy. In some regions of the world.
3.Habitat conservation, minimizing human water use helps to preserve fresh water habitats for local wildlife and migrating waterfowl, as well as reducing the need to build new dams and other water diversion infrastructure.
Water-saving technology for the home includes:
1. Low-flow shower heads
3.Faucet aerators, which break water flow into fine droplets to maintain "wetting effectiveness" while using less water.
4.Wastewater reuse or recycling systems
1. Reduce bath time to 10 minutes maximum!!
2. Recycle water!!!
3. Use the new technologies for water treatment!!!
4. Heal the world, plant one (2,3,4,...) tree(s)!!
5. Try not to use chemicals.
6. Wash your car with rain water!!
7. Verify that your home is leak free.
8. Flush less times the toilet.