RSPCA NSW cares for and protects over 40,000 animals a year. We believe all living things should be treated with kindness and respect.
Every year, the RSPCA NSW cares for and protects our state’s neglected, abused, injured and strayed animals. Last year, a staggering 46,558 animals turned to the RSPCA NSW for help.
The RSPCA is NOT an agency of the Australian Government and therefore relies on the generosity of the community to continue it’s vital daily work.
Please donate to RSPCA NSW to help us continue our essenential work within the community. Thank you.
1. All animals should be free from hunger and thirst
2. All animals should have freedom from discomfort
3. All animals should have freedom from pain, injury or disease
4. All animals should have the freedom to express normal behaviour
5. All animals should have freedom from fear and distress