Q Center's mission is to increase the visibility of and foster connection within metropolitan Portland’s Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Questioning (LGBTQ) community.
Q Center builds public awareness and support, and celebrates LGBTQ diversity through art, culture, and collaborative community programming. Check us out at www.pdxqcenter.org for a list of events and activities. Q Center is a safe, inviting, and fun space for LGBTQ individuals, friends and family to gather, so join Q Center today!
1. Create a safe and welcoming community gathering place for LGBTQ programs, events, meetings and resources
2. Stop isolation among LGBTQ families, older people, youth and other vulnerable groups within the LGBTQ community
3. Increase public awareness of and understanding within the LGBTQ community by creating a permanent visible presence
4. Accelerate access to essential services and programs for LGBTQ community through onsite delivery and referrals to our Q friendly partners; and
5. Strengthen existing LBGTQ organizations through promotion of project collaboration, shared meeting space, and expanded community access.