Geoffrey Beene Gives Back®’s hip new campaign, “Rock Stars of Science” (a.k.a Rock S.O.S) is making its mark.
Geoffrey Beene Gives Back® teamed up with GQ Magazine to create a philanthropic campaign pairing A-list rock stars and celebrities with the country’s leading Medical Researchers to:
· bridge the recognition gap that makes Britney Spears more influential than Stephen Hawking
· celebrate America’s most important Scientists
· heighten public awareness of the dire need for additional funding for scientific research
· gain recognition for the breadth of Geoffrey Beene causes
· collect signatures in support of a trip to Capitol Hill on September 24th to meet with House and Senate leadership to further these goals
Please sign the Rock S.O.S Declaration (hyperlink to: http://www.rockstarsofscience.org/declaration.asp) and Nominate Your Rock Stars (hyperlink to: http://www.rockstarsofscience.org/nominate.asp) today!