Building leadership and sharing resources to promote Native community wellness.
The roots of change for wellness lie in the wisdom and strengths of local Native communities and their power to engage in collaborative partnerships and resource sharing.
Healthy Native Communities Partnership Inc. (HNCP) is a non-profit organization that supports capacity building, leadership development, partnership, and networking so that Native communities realize their own vision of wellness. Check it out at hncpartners.org
1. Native Communities have the strength and wisdom to build a healthy future
2. We serve and are guided by Native Communities
3. Support Native communities to reclaim their heritage of wellness
4. Realize the potential of community-based prevention to improve health
5. Promote Native wellness at the community local level thru partnerships