To improve conditions for Native American youth living on reservations
"THE HOLIDAYS ARE RAPIDLY APPROACHING AND WINTER IS DEFINITELY HERE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP NATIVE AMERICAN CHILDREN, WE ARE TAKING DONATIONS FOR HATS, GLOVES AND SCARVES; ALL SIZES, SHAPES AND COLORS ARE ACCEPTABLE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ITEMS ARE NEW OR GENTLY USED.
YOU CAN SEND WINTER GEAR FOR THE PEOPLE TO:
S.O.T.Y. - SAVE OUR TRIBAL YOUTH
C/O CHUMASH INDIAN MUSEUM
3290 LANG RANCH PARKWAY
THOUSAND OAKS, CA.91326
Financial donations are very needed!! You can make a payment today by going to our website: WWW. SAVEOURTRIBALYOUTH. COM and pay via PayPal on our site.
Or you may send your TAX DEDUCTIBLE donations to:
PO Box 637
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Please visit this myspace page to learn more about other ways you can help:
Visit their website at:
YOUR DONATION WILL GO DIRECTLY TO CHILDREN IN NEED
These children deserve the basic necessities that we all take for granted. There are Native American Children across the country who are facing a cold and harsh winter without the means to keep warm and feel safe. There is always a way to help a child if you just reach out to find one. They need the kind of winter clothing that so many of us have, just packed away in our closets. So please, open your heart to these beautiful and deserving young people. Even if you only pass this cause on to someone with the means to help, you have done something important. I started this cause to benefit SAVE OUR TRIBAL YOUTH in memory of my Mother, a proud Cherokee woman with a heart of gold. May God Bless you.
1. We are a 501 3 C non-profit organization committed to improving conditions for Native American youth living on reservations
2. To bring hope to the Native youth through Native speakers and performers….to instill the pride of being Native in our youth
3. No child should ever be deprived of three hot meals a day.
4. Every child should have a gift for Christmas or Birthdays.
5. NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BE COLD BECAUSE THEY LACK THE RESOURCES TO HEAT THEIR HOMES